I want to nominate Timothy Dickens for the Rockin' Boy Blogger Award! He's a wonderful guy who is great with kids. He also goes to visit his Grammie in his new stroller. It's really cool. You should go vist his site at http://timothydickens.blogspot.com/. Way to go Timothy. (He doesn't know it but he also shares his name with my cousin bean, Timmy.)
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Yes, I too have been honored, by Bogdan, Miss Sara and Kat 3, the owners of the Morning Scratch Newspaper, with the Rockin' Boy Blogger award. This is such a tremendous commendation because I was not expecting it. As you know, I'm new here to Blogland. I did not expect anyone to recognize my rockin' attitude in such a short time. Also those that nominated me, are some very smart cats because they have their own newspaper. They appear to be a very loving family. They recently lost their last ferret member named Fiona. California has a very ridiculous law that says NO FERRETS. Why? There is no logic. But this family took in their Fiona at risk of having her removed by force. Can you imagine?
Before yesterday, I had never read their newspaper. It is an interesting read and I recommend that you check them out at http://themorningscratch.blogspot.com/ I think you can all understand why I am tremendously honored. I am going to search for someone else to nominate and I will let you know when I find the perfect cat.
I also was tagged by Mr. Hendrix, the very courageous cat to whom I look up, to fill out this MeMe:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a twinkle in my momma's eye.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago I was only sharing my home with two other sisters Kali and Cookie.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Whole Life freeze dried chicken
2. Whole Life freeze dried beef
4. Cookies (not my sister) I sneak out of a package
5. Wheat thins I sneak out of the box
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
2. What's New Pussycat
3.Cat Scratch Fever
5. Cat's in the Cradle
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Open non-kill shelters all over the place modeled after the San Francisco SPCA.
2.Buy a house for momma with a big backyard with cat-proof fences and a fish pond, a wall sized aquarium in the family room with a wall of cat cubbies that sit across from it. There also needs to be a bedroom for each cat and each of our #4's.
3.Let my mom go to work as a volunteer maybe two hours a day. Or maybe no hours a day depending on my whim.
4.Hire a personal assistant for each of my cat sisters, cat brother and myself.
5.My own personal chef.
Five bad habits:
1. I chew plastic.
2. If my momma displeases me, I jump on her with my claws out, pretending I don't know why she could be screaming.
3. I sit on mommy's hands over the keyboard when I want more loving.
4. I put the bitey on my big sis Kali for no reason at all except that she existing.
5. I like to take one bite out of several different cookies when I find a package left out. I don't care if it's on the counter or in the cupboard. I can open everything.
Five things you like doing:
1. Sleeping on my momma's lap
2. Follow my momma from room to room
4. Eat Merrick's gourmet stinky goodness every flavor except Grammy's Pot Pie, bluck.
5. Purring while my momma tells me what a good boy I am and scritches my chin.
Five things you would never wear again:
The only thing I've only worn--my annoying collar.
Five favorite toys:
1. Tiny mouse on wand stick
3. Cat Charmer
4. Yeowww Yellow Catnip Fish
5. Pounce 'n Play