Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Other Two Sisters



Here are pics of my other two sisters. The dark one is Kali, my very old big sister. Momma forgot to charge the camera's battery, so this is the best pic she has. She's a 17 year old tortie. She's a very grumpy girl with everyone except momma. She forgets that I'm the real boss around here. When I go in her space to remind her that all spaces are really MY spaces she bats at me. She also tries to sleep in momma's lap that is MY lap. Yesterday when she turns around to get down I gave her the bitie on her backside. Momma made me get out of the chair. Momma just doesn't understand that all she has to do is honor and respect my alpha male status. Momma says there's also something about "old lady status". I don't think she really knows what she's talking about, but what can I say, even I know momma's the biggest boss of all.

The other photo is of Cookie. She's showing momma her hairless tummy. She wants momma to know that she's had a lot of stress due to the little rodents that are running around here. She licked alls her hair off down there. She's getting better now. Her hair is growing back. Mommas put up that Feliway stuff everywhere. She made some secret hiding spots for Cookie. Cookie now tolerates 'em. But if they try to use her tail as an attack toy, Cookie meows very loudly, whips around and gives the offender the evil eye. Now the kittens know all about Cookie's evil eye so they just hang around me instead.

Thank you to all my visitors. I love the attention. I'll try to get to your place some time really soon.

Happy Birthday America! Toodles!
Tyler

10 comments:

Daisy said...

Tyler, I liked meeting your two other sisters. Kali looks very sweet. I like older girlcats. I can learn a lot from them. I am only three. Years.

I see Cookie groomed her tummy furs off! That was a little bit silly of her. I am glad she is getting better now.

MaoMao said...

Hi, Tyler! Yeah, Ariel and me would be happy to share our stinky goodness cake with you -- it's really yummy!

It's great to meet your sisturs. They sound like really nice gurls! I have three older sisturs, too, so I know a lot about living with gurls.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Tyler! It's such a pleasure to meet your sisters. Looks like you've got a lovely kitty family!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Thank you for let me see your other 2 sisters, and cool laser eyes~!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Kali and Cookie look like real sweeties. Tell Cookie that she's not alone ... Sparky Fuzzypants removes his belly fur each summer (the insides of his thighs get fur-removal, too) ... He's not stressed, he's just nuts.
DMM

PeeSss: Happy Fourth of July!

Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Tyler, it's good to meet you and yore sisfurs! We's got yore link now. Woo! Hope yoo enjoy bloggin lots!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Welcome Tyler to the land of kitty blogs! Your life will nefurrrr be the same again now that we have found you! I am Miss Peach a Pink Lady...I too am older almost 16 now so please respect your elders. Kali can teach you so many skills.
I look forward to getting to know you better! Come see me, just click on my name above and catapult over :)

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hi Taylor my name is Lilly Lu and my sister iris we are member of the pink lady and we thought we come interduce our selfs


Lilly lu and iris

Rascal said...

Hi Tyler! Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! And thank you for visiting my blog. You look like we could be twins, Mom says all the way to the experssion on your face. I have one sister and she is a torti too. She's only 1 but she thinks she's the boss! That's tortitude for you!

Gretchen said...

Kali and Cookie look like they're very sweet cats. I'm an all alone girlcat.