Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Purrs for BabyBean



I know that I'm late placing this beautiful graphic that Skeezix made onto my blog. We're hoping that everytime somecat or bean sees it they send up a new purrayer for the Babybean and her family. Everyfurrbody and bean at our house is praying that BB will heal tremendously quickly and that all those that love her will be given more than enough strength to be there for her.

Momma, can't help me blog much this week. She's taking a class that's an hour commute both ways. It's not even a fun class about cats are something like that. It's about first grade beans and reading, blaah!

I can't wait to get on here. Oh, and guess what!! Mommy bought us Photoshop Elements. I don't know what to do with it yet, but I read on The Crew's blog that it's a great piece of software. NIght everyone.

Monty, again we send special purrarys up for your beans.
Mua,
Tyler

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the baby bean is getter better soon.
Take care.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope the babybean will recover soon~!! We all will pray for her~!

Daisy said...

I am still purring and purring and purring for BabyBean until she is all better and at home where she belongs.

I hope you like Photoshop Elements. It took us a little while to figure it out, but now we love it. We can do anything we want to our photos with it!

Mr. Hendrix said...

We hope she gets all better soon. It is never to late to send a good thought their way
your package was awesome. It looks like you will all be very busy with those toys and stuff.

Lux said...

Night, Tyler!

(Congrats on the PS Elements program, too!)

Hugs to Babybean,
Lux

LZ said...

Don't worry Tyler, all of the humans seem REALLY busy these days, when fall comes things will settle down I hope.

Chase
(Photoshop ROCKS!!!)

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai are purrin' and purrin' for BabyBean!

And I'm sorry yur momma will be busier, but that's kool beanies about photoshop! Momma doesn't use photoshop, she uses a program kalled Paint, but it's purr-etty good, I think. It let me wear Anastasia's pink wiggie, hehe!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Karen Jo said...

I am hoping and praying for Babybean's quick recovery. Congratulations on getting Photoshop Elements. There seem to be lots of very busy beans around this time of year.

Christine and FAZ said...

We think baby bean is getting better = we hope so. FAZ

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Tyler... very sweet of you to post this on your blog. I'll keep my paws crossed for the babybean.

Thanks for your excellent advice about that dog who's now living here. I am taking it all in and will deliver a swift blow if she tries any nonsense with me.