Saturday, January 23, 2010

9 Lives, I'm Your Cat!

Jake: I so sorry that my mom had to use her lousy camera phone to take such a cute picture of me. The real camera is always in the wrong place she trys to explain to me. I don't care cuz you can still see how cute, cute, cute I am. Right blog friends, aren't I the cutest cat on around this blog. It's okay to say the truth. Tyler's just too old to be cute, Cookie's too grumpy and well Sophie's the most fluffy and beautiful, but not cute at all. I'm the cutest. It's me. Even just watching me, makes me cuter. When I jumped into the box I made my mom giggle. I think it's a combo of my handsome ginger furs along with my huge whisker humps and my mischevious grin that gives me the edge. And look how I thought to chomp down on the box, cute, right? I think I'm headed for stardom. I wonder if that Moris dude cat that my mom told me about is ready to be replaced by a cuter more youthful ginger boy?


C'mon, I'm cuter than him, right people? Mom, I think you better get me an agent.

9 comments:

Ginger Jasper said...

You are super cute.. Dont worry no problem with cuteness.. Hugs GJ x

Alasandra said...

You have Cute covered. ~AFSS

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Yuu-Chan said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving such a nice comment!

Yep, you're pretty cute!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are very cute!

The Island Cats said...

You are pretty cute...that's for sure!

Parker said...

You are pretty darn cute!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I think that Morris better get ready for you Jake to be the next 9 Lives star. You are super cute!!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛

radhe said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
captown Holiday Packages
Cheap cap town Holidays
captown Holidays