#1. The following things remind me of a Sphynx cat because they are bald like a Sphynx:
My bald grandpa is on the left standing next to his bald twin brother.
This is Bald Mountain:
2. • Me: HairNSkin Dragonheart Common name: Dragonheart (Drake for short)
• My sire: Champion HairNSkin Obi Wan Kenobi, Common name: Obi
• My dam: New Taj Mahal Sherazade of HairNSkin,
• My brother and littermate: HairNSkin Merlin Common name: Merlin
• My older sister who will be having a litter that I will hopefully be getting a little brother or sister from: From Dusk to Dawn Common name is Dawn
3. When did I first start blogging? 11/25/2006
What was my Gotcha Day? 11/25/2006
When did my human mom first post about me on her blog?10/30/06
4. What is another name for the Sphynx breed?
What was the name of the Sphynx cat character in the Austin Powers movies, and what is the cat's real name?is Mr. Bigglesworth and Ted Nudegent (see below)
(Apparently, the author of this USA Today story dropped the ball. According to Jane Reilly, editor-in-chief of Cats magazine, Mr. Bigglesworth's real name is "Ted Nudegent," *NOT* "Mel Gibskin" as mistakenly reported by USA Today). Jane says that Mel is another Sphynx that gets some airtime in the movies (Mel is full-grown now but played the role of mini-Mr. Bigglesworth in the sequel), but Ted (or "Teddy", as he is sometimes called) fills Mr. Bigglesworth's collar. Thanks to Jane for setting us straight. :)
I'm a black and white Sphynx
My sire: a brown classic tabby and white Sphynx
My dam: a blue point Sphynx
The only allowable outcross breeds in the CFA are now the American Shorthair and Domestic Shorthair. Other associations may vary. These breeds can be used until 2010.
In Europe mainly Devon Rex has been used for outcrosses.
6. Fairytales: Dragonheart
Action Movies: Basic Instinct
Star Wars: Yoda
• Cat die Katze
• Kitten das Kätzchen
• Cat Food die Katzenahrung
• Cat Litter die Katzesänfte
• Litterbox das litterbox
• Scratching Post der verkratzende Pfosten
• Catnip die Katzenminze
• Cat Snacks die Katze-Imbisse
8. Evil Cat-Hating Scientist Cultivates a New Plant Named Venus Cat-Trap