Friday, July 13, 2007

Where Oh Where Did She Put It?

We're all out of pictures. My momma packed the battery charger to take to my Auntie Beth's house. She wanted to take pictures of my two brand new kitten cousins. Two more kittens in the family. They are tuxedo babies that just left their mommy when Auntie Beth and Momma went to pick them out. Turns out that she left her camera home with us. Now she can't find both parts to the charger cable. So no new pics.

Everything is much calmer since momma refilled the Feliway dispensers. I even saw Cookie on the same couch cushion sleeping next to Sophie. She allows Jake to come near when Momma is there to praise her for not growling. Poor Jake sees her and rolls over in submission.

I hope everyone has a perfect Friday.
Toodles,
Tyler

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Oh, I wish I could see the baby kittens. I love baby kittens. I cannot have babies myself, you know. Because I had my ladygardenectomy when I was little. Maybe that is why I love baby kittens so much. Except, I would not want to take care of them. Just play fun games with them.