Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank you Miss Peach



Quite a while back the lovely Miss Peach honored me with the above award. I have been wanting to claim it, but you know who wouldn't let me online. Before I go this morning, I told Mommy to let me post it or else.

Isn't it a pretty award? I am very honored. Miss Peach is my role model when it comes to being nice. The fact that she honored me with this award, means a lot to me because she knows so much about being nice. Thank you Miss Peach! I'm sorry it took so long for me to acknowledge your honor.

I hope everyone has a very magnificent Monday! I'm going to go snuggle up for my morning nap while mommy runs around and gets ready for work.
Bye.

Editor's note: I forgot to find kitties to give the award to! How unnice is that? I'd like to give it to KC for being so good to Dinah and her Mites. Also I'd like to give this award to Chairman Mao because he's always has a sweet word for other kitties everywhere every time.

12 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Tyler, you are more than nice! And your Mom too! You both really deserve this award! Congratulations, I am very happy for you!
Your friend Karl

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award!

MaoMao said...

Hi, Tyler! You are superduper nice and such a great feller! ConCATulashuns on your awardie, it is furry well-deserved. And hehehehehe, I love the joke you posted inna comment on my blog! Call a Chairman... hehehe! *big kitty smile*

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh my goodness. Dat's a wonderful and pretty award. Nice reely does matter. It's da best fing in da world for efurryone to makes da giver and da receiver feel so good.

Lux said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you - you deserve this award! Congratulations!

The Cat Realm said...

Just stopping by - I am not able to post daily at the moment either - and the head still hurts a little....
Karl

Forty Paws said...

Very well deserved Tyler! Concatulations!

Luf, Us

Mr. Hendrix said...

Concatulations Tyler! Miss Peach is a good role model to follow when being nice. it is a very pretty award. Pink is lotsa cat's favorite color.

That watercolor of you and your sibs is awesome!

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Tyler! Thankies so much fur the awardie! I really appreshiate it -- you are such a super nice fella and a wunnerful furriend.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations Tyler, you certainly deserve this wonderful award. Because you are really nice cat~!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns Tyler, yoo deserve this award cuz we fink yoo are furry furry nice.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Tyler, yoo shur do deezerve the "Nice" award cuz yer one of the vary nicest cats I know! Concats!